Friday, October 27, 2006

Metallico: King of Eternity

Have you ever felt like you did not belong? Like your differences went deeper than the skin? Deeper than the mind? Like you were an alien amongst the human race?

James Wilson always new there was something wrong with him, something that made him different. He never knew he was the prince of a planet light-years away, named Metallico, until the day the Collulians invaded Earth.

Now, faced with many challenges, James must defend all he stands for before he destroys it. The only way is to find the Sword of Time and become the King of Eternity.

7 Comments:

Blogger C. L. Hanson said...

Hey Metallico!!!

I'm technically breaking my hiatus by posting a comment here, but while I'm mostly focused on my Java work for the moment, I'm also demonstrating that "cold turkey" is a relative term... ;-)

You blog looks promising so far!!! I've added you to my sidebar, and I look forward to reading the story you've sent me.

Can you give me a hint though as to what kind of program can read a "wps" file? Open Office didn't like it... If it requires Microsoft Word, it'll take me a few days to get it printed, but I'll get there... :D

Fri Oct 27, 01:20:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Metallico said...

it is a microsoft works program. Open office should have taken it b/c that's what i wrote it in.... I'll just send the whole story in an email.

Fri Oct 27, 05:29:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to outer blogness where the only status that matters is that you are out!

Fri Oct 27, 07:57:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Cyn Bagley said...

Welcome... and yes, I have had the same feeling. Writers are known to be that way. :-)

Even comedic writers.

Wed Nov 01, 06:48:00 AM PST  
Blogger Metallico said...

Well, at least I'm not alone in that sense...

Wed Nov 01, 03:51:00 PM PST  
Blogger Just one of many said...

Keep blogging and know that the outer body experience you are experiencing is sooo normal! The morg totally fucked my mind, body,and what little soul I have left! :)

Sun Nov 12, 07:30:00 PM PST  
Blogger Metallico said...

Nice to know I belong....

Thu Nov 23, 05:52:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home